CCTV Drain Inspection
Blocks in sewer pipes are standard in commercial/business buildings and residential or domestic houses. A CCTV drain camera is used to check out the existence of a blocked drain in the sewage system. This is a special CCTV plumbing camera that is placed through the sewer to locate the problematic areas. It is an efficient and useful way of detecting blockage in drainage pipes.
How it is done?
In order to use this state of the art equipment, First, the blockage of every pipe is cleared. Then, the CCTV plumbing camera is sent down the line through that you can see inside the sewer line to find out the exact location of the blockage. It is highly recommended to use it in line of the recurring blocks in the pipes. The camera will show you the blocked areas on the line. By using the information shown in the camera a skilled plumber will know what steps or actions to take and to clear the block and will prevent it from blocking again. This step of checking the blockages is best when the cause of blockage in the sewer is not exposed by simply clearing the block area.
Advantages of CCTV Drain Camera inspections
There are so many advantages in using CCTV drain camera inspection method.
- It can locate the exact location or the cause of the blockage in places where it is difficult to check or access.
- The CCTV camera will send out signal so that the plumber will be able to find out the position or location and depth of the blockage.
- It can find out the plan or design of the pipes underground which will give an accurate information for the plumber as to where exactly to go or dig.
- As it gives an accurate information, it will be easier to decide where to dig and to prepare the work that needs to be done which give you a lesser repair costs.
- It can help to check minor problems before they develop huge problems in the future. The damages can be caused by low standard constructions, tree roots and so many other things. It can be seen through the camera faster and can be repaired by a professional plumber which can save you from any major repairs and costs.
- it is important to have the leakage be inspected by a skilled and professional plumber, this can prevent you unnecessary headaches and problems of major repair costs.
We have an extensive experience and training in the use of CCTV drain camera inspection to locate the most difficult drainage blockage problems. By using this methods the problems that might turn into bigger repair costs or before it gets worst were quickly detected and fixed.